Il serpente piumato, Kukulkan, cavalca i venti più alti delle terre Maya. Magnifico e terribile al vedersi, maestoso ma sinistro, Kukulkan incarna il pericolo e la bellezza di un arma a doppio taglio.
Il tempo ha portato via la conoscenza di questo Dio come brezza su una pietra. Forse Kukulkan preferisce che sia così. È conosciuto con molti nomi e ha assunto fattezze di uomo e di bestia – ed è stato adorato con quel tipo di reverenza nato dalla paura.
Nella vasta foresta delle terre Maya, sono sparse grandi piramidi che ricordano le sue fattezze serpentine, architettonicamente perfette così da catturare la luce e portare alla vita le striscianti statue di pietra. Dipinti col sangue, questi luoghi furono teatro di sacrifici per appagare Kukulkan. Egli è Dio della morte e della rinascita.
Al Mondo portò i quattro elementi, ma detiene il controllo solo del vento. Una grande gemma indossata al suo sinuoso collo si dice sia la fonte di tutta l'aria del Mondo.
Ai popoli portò il calendario. Quel glorioso e portentoso disco di pietra, che conta il tempo verso un futuro remoto solo per finire improvvisamente e orribilmente.
Ai campi di battaglia egli portò un eredità di potere e dominazione. I sacrifici fatti per ottenere il suo favore furono misurati in sangue, ma il sangue mortale è debole. Sembra quindi che, per l'appagamento finale di Kukulkan, sia richiesto il sangue di un Dio.
SMITE Version 3.21.3730 (November 8, 2016)
- How this ability provides its Movement Speed has changed.
- Increased Slipstreams Movement Speed from
20/25/30/35/40% → 40/50/60/70/80%, but the movement speed now decays over the duration of the skill.
- Reduced mana cost from
85 at all ranks → 65 at all ranks.
SMITE Version 3.15.3572 (August 16, 2016)
- Fixed this ability so it now properly ticks 12 times if a target stands in it for its full duration.
SMITE Version 3.10.3438 (June 7, 2016)
- Reduced Cooldown from
15s → 15/14/13/12/11s.
SMITE Version 3.8.3391.2 (May 10, 2016)
- Power Of The Wind Jewel
- Fixed an issue where Kukulkan's Passive would not get modified by Rod of Tahuti's Passive.
SMITE Version 3.4.3299 (March 15, 2016)
- Increased magical power scaling from
60% → 75%.
- Reduced mana cost from
70/90/110/130/150 → 70/80/90/100/110.
SMITE Version 3.1.3217 (February 2, 2016)
- Reduced Mana Cost from
70/80/90/100/110 → 70/75/80/85/90.
- Now cleanses slow upon activation.
SMITE Version 2.6.2742.1 (May 15, 2015)
- Fixed Kukulkan Void Wyrm skin showing bad textures in Solo Practice.
SMITE Version 2.0.2573.3 (February 11, 2015)
- Fixed his emotes pushing him offscreen while using in lobby.
- Duration of effect increased from 2 to 2.5s.
SMITE Version 1.0.2326 (October 1, 2014)
- Corrected several typos in his lore.
- Reduced the duration of damage, once you leave the Whirlwind, from 3s to 2s.
SMITE Version 1.0.2298.3 (September 10, 2014)
- Ao Kuang has been artistically reworked into the Mayan god Kukulkan. Kukulkan has a new model, new animations, a new voice pack, and new special FX. His base kit and ability design has remained unchanged.
SMITE Version 1.0.2173 (June 12, 2014)
- Spirit's Tempest
- Fixed a bug where knocked up or jumping opponents wouldn't be hit by Spirits Tempest, if they timed the jump correctly.
SMITE Version 1.0.2069 (April 2, 2014)
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.2044.1 (March 19, 2014)
- FX updated to more clearly indicate active damage time.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.2015.1 (March 5, 2014)
- Slow reduced from 50% at all ranks to 30/35/40/45/50%.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1988.3 (February 19, 2014)
- Fixed an issue in which some of Ao Kuang’s ability animations would not play if abilities fired in quick succession.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1918.2 (January 8, 2014)
- Fixed an issue with the deploy FX where the ground circle was cutting out momentarily.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1875.1 (December 11, 2013)
- Time before projectile fires reduced from 0.5s to 0.4s.
- Time after projectile fires, before another ability can be used, reduced from 0.5s to 0.1s.
- Time after activation, before another ability can fire, reduced from 0.25s to 0.1s.
- Time after the tornadoes appear, before another ability can fire, reduced from 0.5s to 0s.
- Tornado lifetime reduced from 5s to 4s.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1838.1 (November 13, 2013)
- This ability can now be placed inside of walls and other blocking geometry.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1831.1 (November 7, 2013)
- FX on his abilities have been updated.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1805 (October 23, 2013)
- Some FX have been updated for visuals and performance.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1764.2 (October 2, 2013)
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1738 (September 18, 2013)
- Spirit’s Tempest
- The cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 90s to 80s.
- The delay between the time that the ability is fired and the spirit starts hitting has been reduced by 0.2s.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1682 (August 14, 2013)
- The slow on this ability has been increased from 25% to 50%.
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1640 (July 23, 2013)
- Basic attacks changed from physical to deal 35 (+25% of your magical power) magical damage
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1581 (June 20, 2013)
- Fixed an issue in which Tornadoes would tick its tornadoes an additional time. This does not affect the number of times the tornado ticks on a player once they are affected. It only affects the amount of time that a player could have a tornado applied to them.